Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Inspiration that's right on time

This morning I woke up to an e-mail where I had signed up for daily inspiration, not necessarily writing inspiration but any kind of inspiration. This is what was in my mail box.

September 5, 2007

Quote of the Day
"All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail."
– Dorothea Brande



I don't know if the universe is trying to tell me something but it made me smile dark and early this morning. The last few days have been a struggle because I'm having to do some post construction. Which I guess might be a little like ripping out a foundation and re-pouring the concrete. It's frustrating work, and I'm not known for my patience. But I "Believe" in this story so I won't give up on it. It's a good one.

Hope everyone has a great day! Time to change up the music...
Michelle

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go read Plain Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home