Saturday, September 01, 2007
September Goals

Mostly they are pretty simple and straight forward. I'm going to be off the internet for most of September and writing. While I love the internet it really wastes too much of my time and that is something I don't really have a lot of right now. I'm home schooling my daughter, doing the books for my husband, and will more than likely have to go work part time somewhere. My vote is at a bookstore so internet time will be very limited. I'll still be blogging at night but won't really have a lot of time to go blog hopping like I normally do!

So anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend. I'm off to write!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger OR Melling said...

Love the music. Hope you got lots of work done. Or, on the other hand, a small bit that you are really happy with. "Write and keep death from your door." (Hemingway)

Blogger Michelle said...

Cool. So you like the music then? All right. I'm still working like a fiend because I'm lazy and hate to plot and now am being forced to because I have to fix this uh mess that I've made right? LOL. It's all good and part of the process.

Hope all is going well your way, and you'll have to let us know what you've named the new love of your life? (Your puppy?) We need a picture of him. You know, inquiring minds and all that!

Glad you dropped by!

Post a Comment

<< Home