Tuesday, August 28, 2007
John Tucker Must Die

I have to admit that the title of this one really scared me at first and then I was watching the teen choice awards the other night and kept seeing all these funny clips and off to netflix I went to put the movie in my que and voila--it arrived yesterday.

This movie is not an intelligent or even remotely accurate rendering of what high school is like today. (At least not any high school around us according to my niece who teaches high school and the two girls that my dd rides with.) Never the less, we went into watching this movie with no expectations other than to sit back, eat some pop corn and to have a nice laugh.

We almost pee'd our pants.

OMG!

Hysterical!

Funny!

Jesse Metcalfe was so dead on as John Tucker and the girls...well, the girls I think learned their lesson. But oh how funny it was to watch!

The whole thong incident had me rolling hysterically around on the floor. I had one of those laughing fits, the kind that takes your breath and hurts your stomach.

So if you're looking for an intelligent, thought provoking movie? Don't rent this one. But on the other hand if you're bored, want to laugh and The Pick Up Artist isn't on VH1 tonight? Watch John Tucker Must Die and don't be fooled by the title.
Nobody dies. Sorry to disappoint!

I'm beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with me because I want comedy and laughter for my entertainment or romance these days. I don't want to have to think to hard, or work at something or even go grab a dictionary. Maybe this is a rebellious phaze I'm going through eh?

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Shesawriter said...

You have absolutely fallen in love with this movie! LOL! You have already mentioned it twice on my blog, and now you've done a post about it. OMG! I hope you bought it. I did see it BTW and enjoyed it.

Blogger Michelle said...

I just think it's so funny! I'm a sucker for these kind of flicks!
LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home