Saturday, September 15, 2007
Checking in
Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing well. The weather has finally changed here and so everyone in my household has the sniffles and the scratchy throat. Well, except for me, I'm crossing my fingers.

Have been reading Christina Dodd's new "Darkness" series. Quite interesting. I liked the first one, but then I like a bit of adventure and running from some bad guys in my romance. And she's kinda got a new take on and old subject.

Also, went and bought some new books to read:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Jinx by Meg Cabot
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

I hope that they will be good. I'm looking forward to a good read!

I've been writing on several projects here lately but mostly still trying to get TWAB in order. I'm going to be doing most of my writing updates over on the "Work Blog" so if you're interested in what I'm doing writing wise it will be posted over there. You might even get some snippets of a little something now and again.

Anyway, gotta go back and get busy. Need to bake a cake for tomorrow. September is a big birthday month around here.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Bri said...

I've heard great things about "A Great and Terrible Beauty" but haven't picked it up for myself yet. Best of luck on your projects - and I'll take a look at the 'Work Blog' later today.

Blogger Erin the Innocent said...

I've read A Great and Terrible Beauty (and the book following it) and loved both of them. I don't normally love the historicals. I read A Great and Terrible Beauty because I was doing a reading challenge.

Post a Comment

<< Home