Monday, September 19, 2005
You know it's fall when?
When the spiders come out to play. This big guy is right in front of my kitchen window. I like to think that he is guarding me as his web takes up the entire window. Now if I could only talk him into eating the ants I would be in good shape. This isn't a great picture but he is a beautiful spider, and he is outside so he gets to live. The minute he decides that he needs to come inside? Oh yes, we will have problems.

Happy Monday everybody.

Edited on Thursday to add: I find it ironic that a spider decided to come visit me the week that Neil Gaiman's books ANANSI BOYS was released and that I went to his signing. An omen...dear me, what shall we do? (laughing)


2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

He comes in. . .you capture him and set him back outside. Where's the problem?

Blogger Michelle said...

Um...because he has violated my personal space and that would mean that I have to actually get close enough to capture him. Ick...

Post a Comment

<< Home