Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Never in all my born years
A favorite saying of my Great Aunt. She is such a hoot. I talked to her today. Caught up on news about home and in general she made me smile. Then of course I talked to Mother, she is such a card. She always knows exactly what to say and puts things into perspective. But I have to tell you, I'd hate to have my mother mad at me. She can be down right cantankerous when she's ill.

Oh wow! Before I forget. I will have the most beautiful pictures of downtown. A friend and I were supposed to go to a meeting tonight but as it happened we were at the wrong one. No one these days is organized it seems. Except us of course. If anyone had bothered to call us back and tell us where we were supposed to be we would have been there. As it was we ended up riding down the streets of an old Mill town. The houses were beautiful. I'm going back some time this week and taking some pictures. I cannot resist.

Ended up at the Fair yesterday afternoon. I ate so much I felt like I wobbled when I walked. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches are the way to go. Then there were candy apples, cotton candy, Elephant Ears, funnel cakes, sausage dogs, and well you all know the rest. I did not eat all that stuff. I promise. I saw the pig races which I have to admit was hysterical. We rode all those crazy rides that should have made me loose my cookies but didn't.

So all in all I had a great weekend. Now it is back to work.

1782 words done today...


1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Way to go on getting that many words done! We are so going to the Ren Faire so you better start saving up!

Post a Comment

<< Home