Friday, September 16, 2005
Separation Anxiety


Well at least that is what the vet says. Remember Rufus? The dog I used to baby-sit for my niece and nephew on quite a regular basis? Well, I still do. This is the dog who ate the seatbelts in my nephew’s car? Well he now has an official condition. He doesn’t want to be left alone. Who can blame him? Nobody wants to be left alone. But after chewing up five more pairs of shoes and three baseball hats, they decided to talk to a professional. It is official Rufus has separation Anxiety.
I’m sorry I think this is hilarious. Not for poor Rufus but that they actually have a name for it now.
I finally got a picture of Rufus in all his glory. Here is a list of causalities: the stuffed animal count has gone up…25 destroyed, 10 maimed, and 5 others missing various other parts. Two more Tupperware bowls destroyed (not mine thank the heavens) One Lamp cord, two blankets, and one briefcase.
You gotta love dogs…


1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Poor Rufus. Oh, well, I'm not surprised there's a neurotic dog in your house. hee hee

Post a Comment

<< Home