Saturday, September 17, 2005
Spectacular Saturdays
I have to say it is a fantastic day today. The sun is shining bright and warm and I'm sitting on my back deck writing this little message. I've had a great couple of days plotting and writing. I've got to update my word meters today.

Went looking for a new couch today. My old one has absoultly had it. No matter where you sit your butt sags at least six inches. Which...by the way makes it very difficult to get up.

Here's hoping everyone is having a great day. I've got Rufus for the weekend and I'm praying and putting up all breakable's on the off chance that he has a "moment"

Oh and have you guys seen the new Hersey Kisses? OMG! They are so good. They are chocolate with caramel in the middle. Just what I needed--not!


3 Comments:

Blogger Dixie Belle said...

Don't you hate spammers or whatever they are?

Anyway, Michelle, I've worked like a dog today. Fall cleaning. I just finished steam cleaning the living room carpet and decided I had to sit down a little while. I've been at this all week and I thought I'd get done today but I don't think I'm gonna make it!!

Blogger Lynn said...

You need to check out mine and Jonathan's blogs. There are updates. Dang, beautiful day and I had to spend most of it inside working. C'est ma vie. Talk with you later today, hun!

Blogger Michelle said...

Dixie Belle: Yes I do. I keep meaning to turn on the anti-spam thing but keep forgetting. Sounds like you have been mucho busy. Hope you got all your cleaning done! I've gotten a lot done but I've been cleaning out computer files...lol. I'm such a packrat and my email is about to crash on me.

Lynn: I went and read about your night. Sounds like you guys had a great time! And what a cool car Jonathon got! Tell him hi for me the next time you see him!
Hugs,
Michelle

Post a Comment

<< Home