Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Holy Smack!
I've got a new show to watch. I had just finished fixing myself some spagetti for lunch and sat down at the the tele. I had no idea what channel I was on but it ended up being PBS. Thank heavens for PBS and the BBC.

"Waiting for God."

Has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I almost wee'd my pants. I swear the character of "Diana" is hysterical. It's sets in this retirement home and Diana is a crabby old woman who used to be a war photographer. She gives crabby a new name and I love it. Talk about sophisticated sarcasm!!!

OMG! You guys have got to watch this. Move over Hiacyinth!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Your gonna make me get digital, aren't you? Just so I can watch BBC. It's one of the few reasons I have been debating that issue since I so rarely watch tv. Evil woman.

Post a Comment

<< Home