Sunday, October 30, 2005
Currently Reading
Author Anna Dale...who I find interesting that she lived in Canterbury during her student years. Orlando Bloom also lived in Canterbury and wonder if they knew each other. (Probably not) Anyway, I digress.

Will be adding comments as I go along. According to her website Whispering to Witches, she wrote this book in two months. Not bad for two months. 296 pages fairly large type for a trade paperback.

My daughter and I are reading this one together. She says the whole beginning is a bit slow for her. Although she thinks its horrible to be left alone at the holidays or put on a train by oneself. She wanted to know if I would do that to her? I highly doubt it, but I told her all good stories have to start somewhere.

I'll be making comments as I read. However I can already tell you who one of my favorite characters is...Cuthburt! What an amazing creature...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home