Thursday, October 13, 2005
Productive night...
Incredibly, and I'm not sure how it happened, but I ended up writing thirty-five hundred words tonight. I cut five pages from the beginning of this little story which gave it wings. I've been tinkering with the darn thing for most of the week.

Then I got inspired by reading Paperback Writer's blog about turning off your internal editor and just writing.

That is what I did. I didn't read over last nights work. I just read a few paragraph's and started writing.

Whew.

I still can't believe I surpassed my normal average. Nights like this don't happen often. Normally I do around five hundred words to a thousand.

I'm going to bed early and getting some shut eye.

Maybe I only needed some sleep!

Signing off pleased as punch.

P.S. I read back over what I wrote and while it needs revision and some layering it's not bad. Not bad at all.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

WTG! I didn't get an email from you today so. . .offer is still open for Sunday, hun. Call me on my cell tomorrow. Hugs

Blogger Michelle said...

Had family in town...but I called you and told you all that! Gotta call Morgan today I just realized she called butI have to wait until at least noon or she might zap me with her magic sleep wand. *grin*

Post a Comment

<< Home