Monday, October 17, 2005
Monday Monday...
Okay…this is so weird. Yesterday afternoon some woman called my phone number and left a message that I had backed into her car this afternoon and that she had gotten my license plate?
She called and left a message at 1:42 p.m.
We didn’t leave our house to go to lunch until two o’cock. So unless she was dreaming and just drove by and wrote down my license plate how the heck did she get my number? Much less how did my car hit her car? Maybe my car is possessed and took off all by itself and made a bee line for her and just rammed into it but because my car is enchanted it didn’t leave a scratch.

Woman is off her rocker.

It could be a prank call. Which is what I’m thinking it is, but I guess I better call the police this morning and just double check. There are no marks on my car. Nothing.
Way bizarro yes?

In other news…we got our first cold snap! Weeeee! I’m so ready for fall. The leaves are finally turning. They are about three weeks behind schedule because of this crazy weather.

My dogs are all frisky and the cat won’t climb out from the covers—not that I blame her.

Found two huge ant mounds out in one of my big flower beds. Put out ant stakes and I’m hoping that it will kill those nasty little suckers, not to mention they may be killing my trees. Gotta call those pest people again. Some one should start an ant 911 website…what to do if?

I actually followed my plan this weekend on plotting and pre-writing my scenes for this week. I’ll post and we’ll see how it goes.

Thought for the day: Why is it that I still get grounds in my coffee when I use a
filter.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Fall? What fall? We skipped it and have now moved into southern winter.

And what happened with that woman? How bizarre.

Post a Comment

<< Home