Sunday, September 04, 2005
Football is back, my head is better...
Well, the college football season officially started yesterday and all the people in my house are happy. For the moment anyway. Actually it doesn't really bother me so much because they are pre-occupied which gives me more time to do what I need to do.

Check out project Numero Uno for updates on that story and the Novella.

My head is better but I would have loved to sleep in this morning. The cat and one of the dogs had other ideas at 6:30 a.m. So now I'm up and after having two cups of coffee my eyes are partially open at this point.

Partially...not sure I'm up to conversation yet though. *grin*


1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Nord said...

aT 6:30 every morning, my Sheltie "Charleston's Own Captain Rhett Butler" (aka Buddy) wakes us up.

He amazes me with his ability to be exhilarating and oh-so-happy at the crack of dawn! He loves me & my dh, He loves the cat, the Kibbles, he's refreshed and ready to GOOOOOOOOOO.

Me, however, crawls to the pot of coffee, feeling my way to the kitchen because I can't yet pry open my eyes!!!!

Just wanted to share....love your posts, Michelle!!

:-)
Cindy

Post a Comment

<< Home