Monday, August 29, 2005
Ants...I hate ants
These pesky little creatures are enough to drive a sane person batty. I swear. I just had the bug man out to spray for the little buggars not two weeks ago. Now they are trying to come in through the dern kitchen window. They are after my veggies, I just know it. Well, not do anything half ass I got out my handy dandy ant spray and doused the windows inside and out. If anymore decide to come inside they are going to get pulverized! Argh!!!!!

Oh and a funny. Sasha went Saturday to get her hair cut. I'm sure you remember my babies. Well, Middy (the cat) had a fit. She thought Sasha was a new dog. How bad of a Mom and I? Well, and Sasha ain't putting up with any tantrums either. Now that she doesn't have any hair the poor thing feels every single one of those swats! I swear I almost wee'd my pants watching them. Poor Sasha couldn't even eat. Of course, being a poodle she got her a little pom pom on her tail right? Well, Middy thought this was the coolest thing in the world. So Sasha goes to eat. While eating Middy decides to play with her tail. Ever seen a dog try to sit on their but while eating? Every time she'd stand up the cat would smack her little pom pom tail and then Sasha would try to sit down and tuck it between her legs. Hysterical!

It's the little things in life folks! Just the little things that make you laugh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home