Friday, August 26, 2005
It all adds up
As today is Friday I thought I'd do a bit of a recap of my writing week. Skip this if it bores you to tears. *grin*

This week I ended up writing roughly 7000 words. Five days. Which equals out to 1400 words per day. Which equals six pages per day. (I'm rounding up here--deal with it.) LOL This makes a total of 53 pages written since Monday. Not bad for a business weeks worth of work. Now if I didn't have a full time job, a family, two dogs and one cat I could have probably writen more. But I'm happy anyway. I wouldn't give up the family or my animals. The day job? Well, it has its moments for sure. *grin* but I like stability or rather that steady paycheck. Plus I've got a great job. A dream job, the best of both worlds.

Now this does not include the notes I've written on various things. Character sketches, bits and pieces of life histories I've written, and my big scrap book I've started for SSPA (Super Secret Project A) I swear the more I write on that project the more I like which I thought might be impossible since I loved it to begin with--from inception. ROFL...Maddie might find that humerous.

So I'm pretty pleased with my results for this week. It's strange. Working your butt off is rewarding. I'm taking tonight off. It's family night. *grin*

I'm officially into the early morning thing too since school started. Another hurdle jumped.

I've learned some things about my writing too. Funny how when you can see things in your writing its much easier to correct. Perhaps its because you are more aware of it. LOL

Currently reading:
The Silver Kiss, an older Young Adult Paranormal
Tithe by Holly Black which I like a lot.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Michelle... you are so inspiring! I need to get my act together ;) 7,000 words... way to go!!!

Here's to next week! Mary

Post a Comment

<< Home