Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Snow Patrol-Eyes Open


It is rare, because I'm an idget, for me to LOVE every song on lets say, any particular album. BUT and a big one, I cannot say the same for this album. Run Kiddies as fast as you can to your local music dealer or music store and nab this one! I swear I put it in the car, the computer and just hit play and not once, and I've been listening to this thing for days, have I wanted to hit (forward) Each and every song is SOOOOO good.

I swear, it's true.

And the way they put the song list, the order of it, makes it perfect because you don't get too melancholy before they pick you up and your feet are tapping and the head is nodding. So Love, love, love this entire album. Granted I love some songs more than others (the melancholy ones because I'm a writer and I like to be depressed to write, isn't that the only way it works?) But the others just lift me up, make me smile just glad to be alive to hear them.

Not to mention I think Gary Lightbody (is that not the coolest name? I think he would make a fantastic character for a book with that name) Looks a lot like Neil Gaiman. What do you guys think? Do you think he looks like Neil Gaiman?

Vote on it and let me know!
Cheers,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home