Thursday, November 09, 2006
When ants attack...back on Sunday Night



Currently listening to: The Rasmus, No Fear-Destination Darkness
On the Shuffle: Anna Nalick, Muse, Lincoln Park, H.I.M., Within Temptation
Mood: Happy (running away--yeah me)

Well we had another espisode of "When Ants attack" this morning. I go through this every year, but really, they could give me a year off for good behavior. Would that be too much to freaking ask?

Getting all packed up to go up to the mountains for scrap booking & shopping marathon! Woo whoooooo...I'm excited. But wanted to wave bye for the weekend to all my buddies out there. I'm going out in search of New Moon this morning before we leave. *sigh* I hate when I get like this, and I probably shouldn't read it at all considering what I am writing but I cannot help myself.

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great weekend. If you need me I'll be the one out by the hot tub with a wood chuck cider...tee hee hee!!!

Leaving you with a picture of one of my favorite bands who are going to be making an appearance in TWAB...
Love, love, love The Rasmus.


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you Bonita, I had a fantastic time! Hope you had a good weekend.

Janie: I bought New Moon from Black Bear Books in Boone this weekend with Gaiman's Fragile Things. I have already finished it. I'll be interested in your thoughts. It's a bit heartbreaking and I watched an interview (from her website)where she talked about it. A girl asked her if she would write a version of New Moon in Edward's Pov. She said, no, that would be just to horrible to do. I think I have to agree with her. But I did like the book. I look forward to discussing it with you.

While I can see where a lot of things were left open and unresolved, I think those things will hopefully be taken care of in Eclipse. I have now got my buddy Anne Marie reading it. She got hooked into Twilight so fast it made her head spin. She was giving me a hard time about reading vampire fiction...LOL

I asked her, "have you ever read a book about vampires?"

She said "no."

Then I handed her Twilight and said if you can give me this book back after chapter five I'll never harass you again.

She took it home with her...LOL

Another one converted to blood suckers!

Post a Comment

<< Home