Tuesday, October 11, 2005
The wonderful world of polymer clay
I got a bit carried away with all the scrap clay I have. This is the clay in its raw form. You can still ball it up and throw it away at this point. These are setting before I bake. I still need to put the holes in before I throw them in the oven. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all these beads. Maybe give them to mother to string. She can string anything and is a wonder with beads...LOL


These were my first try today at Halloween beads. I have some witches hats in the oven right now and some Jack O'lanterns. But these beads will be filler beads or maybe I'll make one big focal bead. I just read somewhere that they have glow in the dark translucent clay that you can tint. Oh dear me, I never have enough hours to do the things I want to do.


2 Comments:

Blogger Shesawriter said...

Quite the busy bee, aren't we? Now get back to writing! LOL!

Tanya

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home