Wednesday, August 24, 2005
First days of school...and my transformation into a morning person
I've told you all that I hate getting up early haven't I? Well, it's that time again. Ugh! 6:00 a.m. this morning. Yuck! But it was for a good cause. The DD got off to school on time and we were so organized this go round. She had her clothes put out the night before, her bookbag packed. So relatively speaking it all went fairly well. Except for the whole brush your teeth and comb your hair thing. Why is it that kids think they can fool us? I don't get it. Do they think we haven't been there? That we weren't the same people who shoved all our clean clothes under the bed because we were too lazy to put them away? Sheesh.

I always get that "How did you know that?"
"Because I was a lazy kid just like you?"

Laughing. One day she'll learn. Her mother was the Queen. She can't get nothing past me. he he he...Takes one to know one and all that.

Anyway I'm getting ready to update projects so I'm off to do that and then I've got a bit more writing to do before I turn in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home