Friday, July 28, 2006
Speaking of the little people...
As you all know I've been reading The Hunter's Moon and am now onto "The Summer King" by O.R. Melling.

My family thinks (we'll use an Irish word here) daft. I've always believed in the little people. My mother of course attributes it to an over-active imagination. For myself, I have always believed where there is smoke there is fire. There are not absoultes in this world. (And what a boring world it would be if there were no magic.) So yes, I do believe in the little people.

So my mother-in-law is currently in Ireland. I have to tell you that I'm so envious of her. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Ireland. Always. But I don't want to do the normal tourist thing with everyone else. I want to get lost, I want to be able to find my own way and spend a couple of weeks. And yes, I'm still saving for it.

Any way, I digress, I received a postcard from my mother-in-law today. It reads:
"Michelle, our driver & guide believes in Faeries. She wants to touch base with you. Lovely gal--alot of fun! Beautiful People. It is a must trip."

So, perhaps I'm not the only one who believes in Faeries eh?


2 Comments:

Blogger OR Melling said...

Me too, I believe! Just popped over to say hi and thank you for your lovely remarks about my work and also, sorry, didn't post your comment on my site as I only found it today (techno-dope.)And now, of course, instead of working I have been wandering through your blogs, lost in Faerieland. Gorgeous images - that cellist by the water! Good luck with your writing. Keep at.

Blogger Lynn said...

You're not daft, just crazy. ;o)

Post a Comment

<< Home