Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Work Today...
Whew! Well, I did play around a good part of the night. Listening and looking for the right music to write this scene I have to write. And then I did a bit of research, swords again, for both of the books. Which one, what is it called. Lunge? Parry?

Shit, I think I'll just duck.

I ended up working on revisions. I have gone through the first three pages, deepening and adding little details. Emotion. Red. Red. Red. Dark. Dark. Dark.

Then I wrote a little on my older story, I had one of those ah-ha moments in the middle of the night last night, and thankfully I remembered it. Sometimes I don't. Well, I don't remember what the exact ah-ha moment was but forgot to write it down and then I only remember that I had one but not the details. Frustrating to say the least.

We're heading out to the Lake tomorrow night and I probably won't get any writing done on the 4th.

Fiddling around with a new editing program. I'm still not sure if I like it but it will do what I want it to, now I just have to figure out how to make it work...Buahahahaha...I've lost my marbles.

Must go look for them!

Happy 4th of July everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home