Friday, December 09, 2005
What I've been doing...
The last month has been terminally busy. I've been working my butt off at the day job. Well, trying to help as much as I can and hopefully managing to help. Not sure about this as I've been knocked out in the bed with a bad case of upper respiratory infection combined with bronchitis. Or so that is what the Doctor told me when I told him I thought that I might be dying. He assured me that I am not, thankfully, and that knowledge eased my mind tremendously I can assure you.

I've been trying to get ready for Christmas and not doing well at that. My house is a ramshackle mess, none of my presents have been wrapped, I'm not even halfway done with shopping, and every bone in my body hurts just thinking about it.

Honestly, tonight is the first moment I've felt like writing anything (including blogging) in a month. I think I have been suffering from too much thinking. Can there be such a thing? Too many stories, too many different plot lines and I ended up stuck in limbo hell.

But I'm slowly but surely trying to get back on track. Got good news today! My sister is going to be having her baby next week via c-section. I'm so glad they are not going to let her go through labor.

More later...miss you all!


1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Hey, chicka, give me a ring and I'll come help ya with the wrapping. I like to wrap presents.

Post a Comment

<< Home