Friday, August 12, 2005
Gerard Butler as King Leonidas???
Could this be true? There is a rumor, to clarify, that our wonderful Mr. Butler may have snagged the part of King Leonidas for the new Warner Brothers movie '300 based on the Epic Battle of Thermapolye!!!

Still a rumor at this junction so we must keep our fingers & Toes crossed.

Oh be still my beating heart. Okay, granted we all know how the Battle of Thermapolye ends. Geez Gerry, just one time would you pick a role where ya don't die?It isn't a fairytale ending but...Let's see King Leonidas is said to be according to the script writer rumors...."Spartuacus, William Wallace and Maximus all rolled up into one." Oh Yeah Baby!!!! That's our Gerry!

For me? This means, even if it is a rumor, that I get all my favorite things in one movie.

A) Gerry of course (This is a given)
B) Swords
C) Long hair and SWORDS
D) Did I mention Swords and Gerry Butler?
e) SKIN!!! You know those Spartans didn't like a lot of clothes!

Oh my!


2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Heck, yeah! Bring on another sword movie! ESECIALLY if it involves GB. Oh, yum yum yum. . .such dreams I hope to have tonight!

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Hey Lynn!!!!!
How are you sweetie? I hope you doing okay I know you are studying your little brains out. How is the Professor thing going? Are you teaching those students of yours a thing or two? *grin* I've lost my cell phone again in case you're wondering. You know me I am a scatterbrain.

Post a Comment

<< Home