Saturday, August 06, 2005
Checking in...
HA! I’m in piggy heaven. I went to the video store today and guess what I rented? Atila, cause like Gerry is in it and well I’m a sucker for a guy with a sword. Can’t help it comes from my Scottish roots I suppose. Then I got the Count of Monte Cristo after watching a video over at Dream Vision. It has James Caviezel in it. Oy…he is such a great talent. Then for my last rental I chose the Mists of Avalon. I’ve never seen it but what the heck right?

Went out to eat Mexican tonight and I have to tell you I’m miserable. I don’t want to see another morsel of food for weeks. I’m so stuffed I could give a turkey at Thanksgiving a run for the carving knife.

I’ve now officially made it five weeks without a cigarette. I’m very proud of myself and as a prize I ordered the online note card thingy Joely had on her blog. Joely is such a smart girl! Thanks again hon! This was just a quick check in and now I have to go update my Project Blog. I’ve been remiss.


8 Comments:

Blogger Dixie Belle said...

The Mists of Avalon is really good. I saw it on TV and rented it later. Attila is good. Saw it on TV too. Rented the Count but don't recall too much about it. I guess I wasn't impressed!

Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Congrats on 5 weeks with no smoking! That's wonderful! And I'm so glad you like the Notecard software--I personally would find it difficult if not impossible to give it up!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on quitting smoking!

Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks all for the no smoking thing. This past Saturday was the big challenge. I went to a big birthday bash where people were smoking and in general having a very good time. I made it through without smoking. I almost thought I would break down but I didn't. Thank the heavens!

I've now watched the Count of Monte Cristo and I'm going to have to buy it. Wow, I think it will be one of my favorites.

I'll report on the mists of Avalon next. *grin*

Blogger Lynn said...

Wait, wait. . .you don't OWN Atila? What is up with that?!? He is so good in the movie and sooooo hot. Some obsessed fan YOU are. lol As for Mists. . .I couldn't get past the crowning of the King Stag scene because they watered it down too much for me. Will give it a second chance someday. . .when I am not so particular about them messing with the book. lol One of the few times I have responded this way. And. . .CONGRATULATIONS!!! Go you and 5 weeks!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://havmrgdk.com/obsh/cifo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qeicuifo.com/ugin/zlij.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://havmrgdk.com/obsh/cifo.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qeicuifo.com/ugin/zlij.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home