Friday, July 29, 2005
Holy Smokes...
Would you look at this? Isn't this the prettiest thing you've ever seen? I'm sooooo thrilled. You have to understand. An html guru I am not but Melinda is the Queen. I soooo love this! I'm so, so, so, happy! How many times can I say that before running out of air?

Hugs Melinda and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
You made my morning!!!

P.S. Do you see what time it is Flowertown time? It is like 7:09 a.m. There is something wrong in the world when I have to get up this early. Just thought I would share that little tidbit with you...LOL


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well, I have to tell you Miss Black that Charles Town is terribly hot at the moment...LOL

I just got done posting pic's for you...so go have fun! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs,
MRB

Post a Comment

<< Home